Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A week in the life of Tyler

These are some random pictures from this past week. We've been busy but are still having fun around our house.

Tyler's 1st Spiderman PJs!

Just a quick snapshot before we left for daycare Tuesday morning.


Tyler's 1st slamdunk! My camera was too slow to catch the ball going throught the hoop.

Yes, that IS a gaint grapefruit Tyler is playing on... we love that play area at Willow Bend Mall. Tyler and I met LeeAnne there last week for a little shopping and time to catch up with her.

Shaun did some cleaning out in the study closet and Tyler is inspecting the job on the top shelf. He LOVED being up there according to Shaun. I wasn't around for some reason so I missed it.

My boys looking down on me from the second floor

2 comments:

The Iveys said...

I love his pj's! Caden with his Batman and Tyler with his Spiderman! The dynamic duo! Super cute! I love his eyes and hair! Such a cutie! He's precious in the closet on the shelf!

Jamie said...

I like how you said those were Tyler's first Spiderman pjs. If Shaun is anything like J, that is the first of many sets of Spiderman anything! He is too cute.