We had a great day! We took a walk in the morning and played around the house until after lunch and nap time. When Tyler got up from his nap I took him to a park near our church then we ran some errands. He's getting more brave and adventurous everyday! Check out him out on the big kid slide towards the bottom of this post.
Climbing the stairs from inside the railing is SO boring, this is much more fun!
You can't tell from his expression, but he did love swinging
and no big surprise, the hat is gone, still swinging
"Whew it's hot out here" Doesn't he look like a big boy here?
Checkin out the big kid slide... "Oh yea I can do this."
Wheeeeee!!!! He totally went down this big slide on his own, with no encouragement or pushing from me. One brave boy!



1 comment:
Those are great pictures! My goodness, he is growing up quickly. And I agree 100% with the milk and cookies!! I'm so glad you two got to spend the day together.
Post a Comment