So yesterday while I was at work I came back to my desk and found that I had a voicemail from daycare on my mobile phone. I was however happy to see that I did not have a message on my work phone as well, a message on both usually means a sick kid which is no fun of course. Anyhow, Tyler slipped and fell during splash time and scraped his head. They always call if it's a head injury. I was assured that he was fine and in fact didn't even slow down, apparently just got right up and went back to playing in the water. Here's a few pictures of the scrape.
He loves banging on the keyboard and playing with the mouse. Tonight I think he finally figured out that the mouse is connected to the monitor because he saw it move on the screen when he was moving his hand.



2 comments:
Poor little guy! The head injury is worse than I thought it was. As we discussed yesterday, their little heads must be made of steel or something. How can that not phase him?
Poor little Tyler! Oh well, it builds character! Battle scars from the daycare front lines! :)
Post a Comment