Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July weekend

Shaun and I traveled to Chicago this weekend for our friends' wedding and Tyler went to stay with Shaun's parents, Grandma and Grandad. We had a great time on our trip and it sounds like Tyler had lots of fun too, but we're all happy to be back at home together tonight.
I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday weekend as well.


This is a picture of Tyler in his patriotic outfit. I had the umbrella stroller sitting out before Grandma came to pick him up and he wanted me to push him around the house in it.

Shaun and I with the Bride & Groom, Chris & Lynh.


We kept ourselves entertained during the slow parts of the reception :)

Shaun with our friend Jairy

One of the pics that Grandma sent me from Tyler's weekend with them. He's hiding behind the drapes in their dinning room here.

Tyler using his sign language to ask Grandma for more snacks

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It looks like you all had a great weekend, and I'm sure it is nice to all be back together. I love the picture of Tyler hiding behind the curtains! Also, he is very good at his sign language!

The Iveys said...

Those are great pictures! I love the look on Tyler's face in the last picture! Adorable!