On Friday my parents were in town so they came by for a quick visit. Since they were in our area before Shaun and I were home from work they picked up Tyler from daycare and took him to the house for some play time with Gran & Grandaddy. From the looks of these pictures that Gran took he had a great time!

Only Gran can get me to smile so good for a picture.
Let the silliness begin

Hey look at me!
Grandaddy tried to share his slush, but I can't quite figure out this whole straw thing yet.
2 comments:
He looks like such a BIG BOY in these pictures!! It looks like he had lots of fun with Gran and Grandaddy too. I'm sure they hated spending time with Tyler. LOL
I love the 3rd picture he is really wearing his silly face! Too cute!
Post a Comment