Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun in the Sun at Gran and Grandaddy's

Tyler and I traveled to Tyler this weekend to visit my parents. Mom and I took him to have his picture taken Saturday morning and he behaved very well, hamming it up for the camera and they got some great shots. Once we get the pictures back I'll try and scan a few of them here so you can see.
Besides the pictures and a few errands we spent most of the weekend at Mom and Dad's, playing inside the house, out on the swing set and in the pool. Tyler had so much fun playing with Gran, Grandaddy and his cousins. He now has 3 more things that he loves too... crunchy Cheetos, pudding cake (YUM!) and the waterfall on the pool. We had a great time and are looking forward to another trip there in July.

A quick picture before we left the house for the real pictures... thankfully he was happier in those pictures than he is here.

Floatin in the pool with Grandaddy

Hanging out on the waterfall with cousins (Hadley, Bailey & Sydney) and Gran


All that swimming makes a boy tired and hungry



How cute am I?!



Yum! Pudding Cake

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the pictures! The one of him drinking from his sippy cup and falling asleep is priceless!

The Iveys said...

Yum, I'd like some pudding cake! That looks great! I love his hat and his little swim outfit!