Sunday, June 1, 2008

My first blog post

Ok, I'm going to give this blog thing a shot so that our friends and family that we don't see everyday can keep up with what's going on with us, well, mainly Tyler, since he's way more fun than Shaun and I :) and so here we go...

Just to get you up to speed, Tyler had his 1st birthday on April 26th and continues to grow, change and amaze us a little more everyday. Shaun started a new job about a month ago with a company called Centroid, he's still doing software programming, but is back in more of a consulting role which we think is a good move. I've changed jobs this year too but am still with Summit, and am back working in Accounting. That's about it for the big stuff, otherwise we're just enjoying life with each other and you'll read more about our summer in the posts to come.

No comments: