This week in summary... I had food poisoning, broke my mobile phone and the biter struck again... we'll be glad to see the weekend come. On a more positive note, here are a few pics of our little cuite from this past week.

His new favorite toys are these Maracas that Grandma & Grandad brought back from Mexico for him. He has so much fun walking around the house shaking them.
We tried out the inflatable baby pool last weekend. He didn't really take to it until well after I'd put the camera away but he had a good time running around the yard on Daddy's shoulders.

Caught in the act, our little climber!
Ta Da! This truck makes a great prop
He's fasinated by the ficus tree in the living room, loves to shake it and pull all the moss out of the base of it... so the ficus spends a lot of time picked up off the floor out of his reach.
2 comments:
Oh gosh! I bet you guys are looking forward to the weekend! When it rains it pours! I love the ficus pic, glad to know Caden isn't the only one interested in moss and jerking a plant over!
I love the pics!! He is definitely 100% boy, which I think is great. Sorry to hear that you had such a rough week. TGIF!
Post a Comment