Sunday, April 11, 2010

Putt-Putt

The weather was nice outside this weekend that on Saturday afternoon we decided to take Tyler to play Putt-Putt. I wasn't sure how good his attention span would be for this but he surprised us and we all had a great time.


I think we need to work on his form a little but he's got the concept down


Align Center

My favorite part was watching him celebrate on every hole once he got the ball in the hole. If we could all be SO excited about accomplishing the little things in life as he was with putt-putt.

We did of course have to have to stop on the way out at the arcade and "play" some games. We are taking the chance to milk these days where he's just as happy to watch the game without us even having to pay.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the picture of him celebrating! You are so right, we should all have his attitude. :)

The Iveys said...

How fun! I love that pic of him celebrating too! He looks so proud of himself!