Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tyler's Birthday Party

Saturday we had Tyler's birthday party at the park. It was a beautiful day... VERY windy but otherwise the weather was perfect to be outside. We had a great time at the park and then took the party to our house to open presents and enjoy some pizza for dinner.

Of course we had to bring a few balls from home to play with at the park

showing off his throwing skills


Grandaddy fully enjoy our Spiderman themed party. :) Tyler did wear the mask but only for a very short time and I didn't catch a picture.... I will pull out the masks again another day and try to get a picture of him in one


Tyler's friend Braeden taking a shot at the pinata


I was surprised but happy to see that Tyler loved wacking the pinata.... he was having a good ole time, then we told him there was candy inside and his eye lit up and he REALLY wacked it good.


The triumphant victor... Spidermans back is all ripped up and the TON of candy is behind him


So, this was not the day for candles, but we gave it a shot and still enjoyed singing Happy Birthday and having some yummy yummy birthday cake


We have officially moved up to the big boy swing!
My BIG boy

Showing off the drum
Are we crazy for buying him a drum? Maybe, but it was the only thing that he asked for over and over and over and over and over... and then some more

this is basically a punching bag, but Tyler calls it his spaceship... ah imagination


Luckily Grandaddy wouldn't let him escape from the picture with Grandaddy, Gran and Bailey

We can't ever seem to get a good picture of the 3 of us, but this one was kinda cute so there we are in all our silliness

1 comment:

The Iveys said...

Too funny! As soon as I saw the pic of the drum I thought, I wonder which grandparent got that to drive the parents crazy! Hilarious! :)