This is the time of year that all of the kids in Tyler's class at school have birthdays so that means cupcakes are an at least weekly treat and there are birthday parties to attend and have.... yes we are counting down to big 3 now.
Last weekend Tyler and I went to his friend Braeden's birthday party at Going Bonkers in Lewisville. He had a lot of sugar and a really fun time. What better way to spend an afternoon.

Tyler showing off his blue mustache sitting next to his buddy the birthday boy.
I tok this picture shortly after explaining to Tyler what the little wooden spoon with the icecream was for... he he Ah the memories with little icecream cups eaten with wooden spoons.

Yea, he was up there somewhere... not entirely sure where though.

"Ok Mom, 1 picture and that's it."
2 comments:
Wow! That place looks huge! I bet he had TONS of fun there!
The first picture is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment