Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

Tyler and I went to visit my parents this past weekend while Shaun stayed home and rested to get over a cold. It was a great trip and Tyler had a blast with his cousins and Gran and Grandaddy as usual.
Saturday morning Mom and I walked in the Race for the Cure with my two oldest nieces and my friend Jennifer Walsh. I decided I didn't want to fight the stroller angst from my little guy so he got to hang out with Grandaddy. They had lots of fun together, taking a trip to Lowes, playing outside and chasing Radar, the cat.
Tyler with Gran & Grandaddy before we left to come home

posing with Gran and his favorite thing of the day, a comb

Hanging out with Grandaddy, and still holding that comb

My oldest niece Bailey in the midst of all the toys Tyler had dragged out


"riding" the famous duck


My Mom did her best to get a picture of all her grandkids together after dinner out on Saturday night. Some were more cooperative than others as you can see.

Tyler & Sydney

"Cheese!" I think he looks SO grown up here.

1 comment:

The Iveys said...

Great pictures and I think he looks like Gran in the picture of the two of them! Love the last one too!