Tyler spent the weekend with Gran & Grandaddy at their house. He had a great time and really wasn't too sure he wanted to come back home on Sunday afternoon. They swam in the pool, he went shopping with Gran, and on Saturday they had some family come to visit, including my Aunt Becky and two of her grandsons. Most of these pictures are from Saturday I believe.

Tyler with Laten and Landon (who I believe are 9 and 7)
He loves to play with big kids ... and boys for a change too!

a little swinging... think he's having a good time?

still up a little past bedtime and playing in the water
looks like Gran is attempting to settle him down for the night
Thanks again for keeping him Mom & Dad. He can't wait to come back soon!
2 comments:
Looks like he had a blast! It's always fun hanging with the grandparents past bedtime!
He is getting so big!! I bet it was fun playing with boys for a change.
Post a Comment