Sunday, April 26, 2009

Party Time

On Saturday we had a few friends and family out for Tyler's birthday party at a park near our house. He had a GREAT time!

I rode to the park with my parents and my nieces so we could set up for the party before Shaun arrived with Tyler. He was NOT happy when we left the house without him, but when he arrived at the park and realized we were all there waiting for him he was very excited. From the time he arrived until we left a couple of hours later I don't think he sat still for more than a minute. He gave a quick hug to me and a few others then he was off to play and enjoy his party.

Thanks to everyone who came and shared the day with us. Tyler had a fantastic time, got lots of great gifts and we enjoyed everyone being there so much!



Silly Tyler being himself

Shootin some hoops with Daddy

The wind was blowing so hard we never did get the candle lit, but he didn't care he just wanted to the cake pronto. He sat and took a few bites then ran off to play again and would come back by and grab another bite here and there for the next 30 minutes or so. I guess he needed more sugar fuel for all the action!

Presents! Once he got this little "cd" player from Grandma & Grandad it took awhile to get him to move on to the other gifts.


Mischevious little smile


I love this picture. :)



One of his favorite gifts was this bubble gun Shaun and I got for him. He didn't let anyone else use it much, but he had a blast running around "shooting" everyone, especially Daddy, with the bubbles.


More bubbles... "watch ouy cousins you may be bigger but I have the bubbles!"


Our family




Once we were back home he slowed down just long enough to get a kiss from Gran

3 comments:

The Iveys said...

great pics! I love the bubble gun, where did you get it? My fav picture is the last one with Gran...too cute!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't be at the big party! The pics are great!

Jamie said...

It looks like you guys had a great party! I'm sorry it was so windy but I guess that's better than being super hot or super cold.