I'm going to try and catch up over the next day or so on posting pictures from Christmas since I've been lazy during the holidays. We had a great Christmas. Tyler was lots of fun this year and into everything. Everyone in our house squeezed in some much needed extra rest as well, even Tyler who slept until after 8am two or three different times. This was a special treat for me, so thank you Lil T, Momma appreciated the extra sleep very much!
We celebrated Christmas with Shaun's family on the 20th. It was a nice, low key evening filled with presents and laughs as we enjoyed spending time together. As usual I didn't think to take as many pictures as I should have, but here are a few.
Grandad arrived with a Santa hat and Rudolph nose. Tyler wasn't too sure about that nose at first, but liked the hat.
Here's Tyler helping Grandad open his "BIG" present.
After presents Tyler got Grandad to read him a book. I think he's catching on that everyone that lives in our house is getting a little tired of Good Night Moon so he asks visitors now. :)
Time out to give the bear a hug!
Ok, let's try that nose now.



2 comments:
The nose and hat are too precious. So what was the "BIG" present?
Sweet t-shirt and I love the one of him hugging the bear! Precious!
Post a Comment