Christmas Day at our was lots of fun this year. We kind of recreated things since Tyler gets up so early, but when he came down the stairs he was very excited to see his new tricycle. After he explored that a little bit, semi-posed for a few pictures for me and we took a little spin arond the living room, we opened his other present and his stocking. (side note: At some point Christmas Eve at my parents house Tyler picked up on Sydney, his closest cousin who is 4, saying "cheese" so now he does that everytime he sees the camera, it's very cute.)
"Check out my new bike!"

"I think I can figure this out."

This was his other present, the name part on the stool is a puzzle.

"Cheese!"

Daddy showing off his Marion Barber jersey

and here's the table again... did I mention it has a dry erase top on it?

another of Tyler's favorite gifts was this water color book from his stocking

Check out all the loot!
This was a great Christmas! We were so happy to spend time with our families and enjoy some nice relaxing family time at home as well. Thanks to everyone for the generous and thoughful gifts to us. We love you all.
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I love the "cheese".
Love the pj's! Caden has those too! I love the table and the bike! He racked up!
Post a Comment