Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Guys

Shaun and Tyler have so much fun together. Here are couple of shots of them from the last week or so doing some of their favorite things.

Shaun reading "Good Night Moon" to Tyler for the 100th time. Tyler looks weird in this picture... I think he was just wiggling around like he normal does these days, sitting still doesn't happen unless Mickey Mouse and the television are involved.



Watching football... Tyler LOVES football. Everytime he sees a tv playing a game he yells FOOTBALL... this is particularly funny when we're out shopping and he yells it out in the store.

The flash always gives the photographer away!

I know that I've mentioned before how much Tyler likes fruit... these days we're very into Apples... yum... on this particular day he was whining so much before I cut the apple up that I just gave it to him whole to see what he would do with it. He almost got a bite out of it, but ended up wanting me to cut it up.

2 comments:

The Iveys said...

Such gorgeous eyes! I love Goodnight Moon! Cute pic of him with the apple to!

Jamie said...

Wow...he has really grown up lately! He looks like such a big boy! We love football at our house too...maybe Tyler and Stetson can be on the same team one day.