Monday, October 27, 2008

The Fun of Fall

I love Fall. It's so nice that we're having some cooler weather now, it's football season, and getting close to the holidays which means there are lots of good excuses for cooking yummy snacks and treats. We started a little of that this weekend by making a pumpkin brownie. My Mom and I used to make this when I was a kid, and I always enjoyed it. So, Tyler and I started our own tradition now. We talked about Gran while we working on it too since we're going to go visit her this next weekend.
"I want to touch it SO bad."

"I think this pumpkin needs some freckles."

The finished product! (yes, sans the freckles that Tyler had added)



"Icing on a brownie... My Mom is a GENIUS! YUM!"

2 comments:

The Iveys said...

YUMMY Tyler! I would love to make one of those. Keeley, is it just a brownie iced with orange icing? It looks delish!

Jamie said...

What a great idea! Who wouldn't love that?! Great job, Tyler, on all the help!