Monday, October 20, 2008

Race for the Cure

Bright and early Saturday morning Tyler and I met Jamie and walked the Race for the Cure 5k. My camera battery was dead before I took my first picture, but thankfully Jamie had her's so once again I've stolen some pictures from her blog for mine. Thanks Jamie!
We had a great time at the race, and it was a good way to start the weekend. The weather was nice, a little cool to start then it warmed up as the sun came out a little more. There were about 20,000 people that participated in the Dallas race this year, and as always it was a site to see that many people united for the cause.

Here's Tyler before we started, enjoying his Chicken Minis with his favorite new pal Mickey Mouse close by.


Tyler & I all set to go


Jamie & I


Look at all those people!


Tyler behaved very well during the race, but he did kick off one of his shoes, which thankfully I saw and picked up, and also somehow managed to get off the sock too. What can I say, like his mom, he'd prefer to be barefoot. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You can steal pictures anytime! I'm just glad I remembered to grab my camera. Thanks so much for walking with me...it's always fun.