Tyler went to daycare as usual for the day, but Mom and I surprised him with a drink from Sonic, with a straw of course, (he thinks he's big stuff now that he can drink out of straw like a big kid) when we picked him up that afternoon. I think he had the entire drink finished before we made it home and then he went to work on helping Gran drink hers as well.
Here he is helping Gran drink her Cherry Limeade.
I was trying to take a pictures of his new shoes here but he kept walking closer to me and acting silly. This face made me laugh.
Check out the stylish new shoes.
Tyler and Gran
This little Cowboy outfit was Shaun's when he was little. His mom brought it over for us to try on Tyler a few weeks ago and Mom and I gave it a go on Saturday morning. He was interested in holding but NOT putting on the boats, but Mom got a few good pictures I thought. We may try to do this again another day.
I LOVE this picture! This is the smile we see from him most often, but don't often catch in a picture these days.
Tyler enjoying and sharing a new found yummy snack, apples & peanut butter. Yum!
Clowning around on a lazy weekend morning.



2 comments:
You got some great pictures of him this weekend. I love the picture of him on the stairs as well...what a huge smile! Isn't it crazy that Tyler is wearing something Shaun once wore??
I love the smile while wearing the outfit! So precious!
Post a Comment