Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Feet!

One of Tyler's new words is "shoes." Whenever he wants to go outside he'll bring one of us the closest pair of big people shoes he can find.
Saturday afternoon as we were getting ready to leave the house I had Tyler's shoes on him already and he went into the study to "help" Daddy put on his shoes. This is what happened...


Check out those BIG FEET! he he
Tyler thought this was SO funny and I thought it was too cute!

I love this picture of my guys being silly together.

You can see how their smiles look alike here too.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

My what big feet he has! he he. I also love how big he and Shaun are both smiling in the last picture. They are quite the pair.

The Iveys said...

I love the smiles! Like Father like Son! Precious!