Tyler and I made a quick trip to visit my family Friday night and Saturday, but we're back home today to watch football and spend some time with Shaun. Maybe we'll have a few pictures from Gran & Grandaddy's later in the week. It was a fast trip, but was lots of fun. We caught up with some friends, did a little shopping with Gran, and saw cousin Sydney play soccer on Saturday. I had to catch Tyler a few times to keep him from running onto the field. Needless to say he was interested in all those kids chasing that ball. :)
Here are few pictures from today.

Tyler's new thing is Capri Sun. He LOVES them. Apparently Daddy likes them too.
"Enough watching football, let's play! I've got two footballs for us to use."
1 comment:
Who doesn't like Capri Sun?! I'm not sure what the deal is with boys and balls. I do like that he had two footballs to play with, though.
Post a Comment