This weekend went by way too fast, but we got some things done and had lots of fun as always. Saturday afternoon I took Tyler out to get his first haircut from someone other than Shaun and then we went to a birthday party at the park. On Sunday Tyler and I tried out his new PlayDoh and Grandma & Grandad were nice enough to take him to the park to play before church. I deeply enjoyed my nap while they were gone before I got ready for church, so thanks SO much to them for that! :)
So on the haircut... At first he wasn't too excited (read: screamed bloody murder) when I set him down in the chair for his haircut. That didn't last long though, the little chair was shaped like a race car with a steering wheel and all and in front of it was a tv playing an Elmo dvd. Once he noticed that he was good to go... well until she got out the clippers, that he wasn't so sure about, but overall I thought he did pretty well.
The amazing trancing powers of Elmo at work
You can't tell here but she has the clippers behind him and he is desperately trying to turn and see what she's got that's so noisey.
"That wasn't so bad Mom. Don't I look handsome!?"
I tried taking pictures at the park, but spent most of my time chasing him so this is the lone picture. When I started taking the picture he was facing me and this is just before he took off running.... again.Here are few other pictures from the last couple of weeks...
I thought he looked very grown up in this new outfit that Gran bought for him
Are you ready for the Football??? I tried very hard to get a good picture of him in his new Cowboys shirt, thank you Grandma by the way, but he just wouldn't stand still.
He's played with Play Doh at daycare, but this was my first time playing with him with it. I only had to pull it away from his mouth once... I thought that was pretty good.
This was from tonight as he was "helping" me with the laundry. I think he thought he was folding this towel so I had to snap a picture of that. :)



2 comments:
Those are all great pictures! His haircut looks great. Where did the Cowboys shirt come from? I love it!
Such a cutie! I love the after picture of his haircut! His hair looks so much lighter in color!
Post a Comment