Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog slacker

Ok, I realize I've been kind of a slacker on the blogging lately. Looks like it's been well over a week since I last posted. In my defense I haven't gotten any real good pictures of Tyler lately... he is WAY too busy to stop and let Mom take his picture these days. I have however caught a few things on video over the last few weeks and will try to get those posted over the weekend.
Tyler is trying to talk more these days and we're working on animal noises. He's going to be a monkey for Halloween and I'm determined to teach him the monkey noise before then so we'll see how that goes. :)
Check back next week for new pictures and hopefully some video clips too. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! The weather here is supposed to be beautiful and Tyler & I are going to a friend's birthday party at the park on Saturday so that should be a fun time.

No comments: