Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Shaun and I went on a little trip to San Antonio over the weekend with his family while Tyler went and visited my family. We had a great time on our trip, but unfortunately didn't get any pictures. We hung out on the Riverwalk a little and then floated the river on Sunday.
Tyler had a busy little weekend with my family. He went to Bailey & Hadley's (cousins) family birthday party on Saturday night at their house. I was told that he loved the birthday cake and playing chase with Uncle Chris, but didn't care much for all that girl stuff Bailey & Hadley got for their birthdays... luckily there is no shortage of fun toys at their house so he had no chance of getting bored. Sunday he went to church with Gran & Grandaddy, then went to Carol & Bobby's (my Aunt and Uncle) for lunch and family fun out by the lake, and Monday Gran & Grandaddy brought him home. He was FULL of energy when he got home too! I like to think he was excited to see us and that's why he was so hyper. :)
Here are a few pictures from Tyler's trip to Tyler and how I would like to think he would narrate them.


"My cousin, Sydney, tried to teach me how to use the credit card on this cash register. She's so smart and cool. I think I can learn a lot from her .... she's 4!"


"Forget all this girl stuff, I'm going to take this horse for a ride."

"Grandaddy introduced me to the funnies in the Sunday paper."


"Uh oh, Gran caught me climbing on her coffee table."

"Great Uncle Bobby took me for a ride in the golf cart. I held on tight!"
"What? The duck and I were about to make a call."
"I've had such a fun time at Gran & Grandaddy's house."

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It looks like Tyler had a great weekend and I'm glad you and Shaun got to have a little break.