Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day - The FUN pictures

We waited awhile after we got up to go out and play in the snow. I had my child dressed in weather appropriate pajamas from the night before then he found these and decided to change while was getting out some clothes for us to all wear in the snow.


Just another summer day.... Oh wait, yes it was about 18 degrees that morning!


Not the most flattering picture of me, but someone had to demonstrate proper form for a snow angel. Fyi, yoga pants are NOT water proof, something I probably should have considered before doing this.

My little Angel

In the afternoon Tyler and I went for a little walk and he wanted me to take this picture by the brick fence, not sure why, but I don't argue when he actually asks for a picture.

Snow ball fight!
Snow fall fight gone bad. He made a quick recovery though. Shaun thought was mean to take this picture. Maybe I am but I saw it as funny and that it would be funny to see years from now.
Check out our snowman. It was fluffy snow so kind hard to make much of a snowman.
The long been broken Bubble Mower made an excellent snow plow
And now, a little more than two weeks later is is 71 degrees outside. I kind of feel like this weather we have now is just a tease but only time will tell if winter is finished with us here.

No comments: