Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Parade

A few weeks ago Tyler and I went to the Children's Christmas Parade in downtown Dallas with my friend Jennifer. We took the Dart train into downtown then walked over to the parade. Tyler loved the train and once the parade finally started and there were fewer clowns in our proximity he had a great time at the parade too.

Jen showing off her antlers

Before the parade while we were waiting. Doesn't he look excited!? LOL

Jen and I trying to take our own picture.... the one Tyler took was a little less flattering.


Once the parade started he moved his way forward to be able to see and then proceeded to run back to me everytime something cool came through... guess he wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything. :)

and THIS was his favorite part... Tyler asked me if he could go get on the float with Ironman.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The parade was a blast! I can't wait until next year in the bleachers.