Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Concert

Tyler's school had its Holiday a few weeks ago. His class has been practicing since right before Thanksgiving so we were in for a good show. They sang "Frosty the Snowman" and "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus." Tyler did a great job and we enjoyed watching him perform.


Here are a few pictures. I tried to post the video but it was too big or my computer is too slow, either way it was unsuccessful... you'll just have to trust me that it was very cute. :)





Sorry these are dark, it was in a gym and the lighting wasn't compatible with my camera skills.


Here's T and part of his class waiting for time to start.










Show time!





Goofing around after the show




There's that smile!



1 comment:

The Iveys said...

He is growing up so fast! I love the reindeer antlers! What a cute program!