Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas in Tyler

Tyler spent most of the week of Christmas with my parents in Tyler, then Shaun and I drove over on the 23rd. We had a great time and it was nice this year to spread out our celebrations a bit. My brother was on-call on Christmas Eve, when we usually celebrate, so moved that to the 23rd so he could be there then enjoyed dinner and gifts with my uncle and his family as usual on the 24th.

These pictures are all mixed up because blogger isn't cooperating with me, so NO Tyler didn't have a wardrobe change during opening presents these pictures are from the two different nights.


Tyler had a great time playing with his cousins as usual.


and with Uncle Chris... DOG PILE! That Sydney was the smart one to stay out of that I think.


patiently waiting to open gifts on night #2


Grankids with Gran


checking out his new remote controlled car "RC" - which btw, RC was my Grandfathers name and EVERY time Tyler asks for this car I think of him. He would have LOVED Tyler.


My Uncle Richard always gives Tyler the coolest boys toys. #1 Pop gun... I can't describe for you how amazed Tyler was that this thing



#2 welding torch and mask toy, he loves it and it goes great with his workbench


Uncle Richard got Sydney a magic set and I think Tyler was as excited as Sydney was about it. He kept asking Syd to make him disappear. :) Also, he liked the hat, but notice he is still wearing the gloves that came with the welding torch.



My Mom got Shaun and Tyler both nerfs guns with safety glasses, and my friend Jennifer got Tyler something similar, so, now I have one to protect myself too.



Bailey showing him how to play his new Hungry, Hungry Hippo game

and we're all happy to see that if the whole doctor "gig" doesn't work out my brother is prepared for a career as a pimp ; ) he he (note the nerf dart mid air in this picture about to hit him... we're such a loving family)

Tyler raked it in on the gifts this year! Safe to say we have some toy purging to do at our house so we'll have room for all the fun new stuff that he received. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday as well. Maybe I'll get our few pictures frmo Christmas day posted before Valentines day.

1 comment:

Jessica Denney said...

Ok, you need to give me a blogspot tutorial b/c you've got pics all over the place and they aren't enormous:) Do you post the link on facebook? I want you to so I can see when there's a new one:)