Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great time this weekend with all the Easter festivities. Saturday morning we went to this big Easter carnival type event they were having for kids. It was a great outreach event for our church and there was a huge turnout which meant long lines so we were just there for awhile then went to lunch.


This is before church tonight. Our church is pretty casual but I couldn't resist dresing Tyler up just a little bit. He looks like such a little man I thought.


Here's Tyler standing by the petting pin begging for us to please let him open one of his eggs and eat the candy inside.


"PLEASE Mommy!"

After lunch we did let him crack open a couple of eggs and enjoy some chocolate.


While Tyler was napping Grandma & Grandad came by and dropped off his easter basket. He loved it... what's better than a football filled with a truck, a ball, and a bunch of candy!

He was a little unsure of this chocolate duck. Daddy had to take a bite to prove to him that it really was candy.
a little afternoon fun in the backyard



visiting with Grandma & Grandad after church tonight

2 comments:

The Iveys said...

I love the picture of him with the yellow chocolate duck! I saw these at the store! I bet he was confused! 'Wait doesn't this go in the bathtub?' Super cute. Love the church clothes he's got on in the first pic! Such a grown up boy!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness...Tyler looks so grown up in these pictures! It looks like he had a great Easter with plenty of goodies.