I knew I would love being a mom before I had a child, but nothing could have prepared me for the hardest job that I know I will ever have and I couldn't love it more. Tyler's Mommy is the best title I could ever dream for in this life.
Happy Birthday Tyler Shaun Jones!!! You are such a joy to your Dad and I!
Tyler in action, his almost constant state these days
from his 1st birthday party last year
the day he made us a family of 3 :)



3 comments:
Isn't it the greatest 'job' in the world! I couldn't agree more! He is precious and you guys are great parents! Happy 2nd Tyler!!!
You just made me tear up remembering that day...I'm so glad I was able to be there, it is a memory I hold very close to my heart. Love to you all! - LaLa
Happy Birthday, Tyler! Goodness I can't believe he's two already. It is amazing how fast they grow up.
Post a Comment