Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Our family had a nice, relaxing long weekend.
I know I've been a major slacker on the blogging lately, but I promise you haven't missed anything super exciting with us over the past few weeks. We've visited with family, Tyler had his picture taken for Christmas, and he and I are trying to get a jump on Christmas shopping. Tyler is talking a little more everyday and continues to be a good little helper.

Gobble, gobble! Our little tukey showing off the hat he made at daycare... you can't see it in this picture, but it has feathers on the back of it and is very cute.

Shaun & Tyler showing off their flipping trick for Grandma & Grandad before they left our house on Thanksgiving day.

... and a high five to celebrate a successful flip



We enjoyed Thanksgiving and now Tyler and I say... bring on Christmas!

2 comments:

The Iveys said...

I love the last picture! Are those pj's or a shirt? Precious! He's such the cutie!

Jamie said...

He is growing up so fast!! He looks like a little boy now! I say bring on Christmas too!