Thursday, August 7, 2008

Such a Big Boy!

I can't believe what a big boy Tyler is now. It seems like just yesterday that we went through the rocky weekend that came along with us taking away his pacifier... now he's doing lots of fun new stuff... brushing his teeth (chewing on a toothbrush with toothpaste on it totally counts!), doing much better eating with a fork and now eating from a plate. Also, not only did he and Daddy have a fun time last weekend, but Daddy successfully switched Tyler over to the hard top sippy cup. Yea for Daddy! That was a nice surprise for me.

Here he is demonstrating his new found skills with the fork. He loves his new plates like this one. He thinks that he has to have something in each little section so if I don't serve it that way he moves around the food on his own.

Brush those pearly whites baby!
By the way, Tyler's last two teeth on the bottom just came out, he's got a mouth FULL now short of those 2 year molars.


This is an odd picture I realize, but Tyler often sits like this with his little feet crossed and I just thought it was awfully cute so I took a picture. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

He IS a big boy! Congratulations on the hard sippy cup too! I really love the picture of his little crossed and it's not odd at all.