I've been a little distrated by watching the Olympics this week to get anything posted, or really even to take any pictures, but I did get a couple of good ones tonight.
I've mentioned before what a good helper Tyler is and he seems to be continuing that trend lately as well. Well, tonight I wanted to do a little laundry so I loaded up the laundry bag in our room upstairs and Tyler helped me push it down the stairs. When we got to the bottom of the stairs he wanted to drag it by the drawstring but as you can imagine it was a little heavy for him. He was very frustrated by this so to calm him down and make him laugh I pick him up and put him on top of the laundry bag and drug both of them into the laundry room. That he LOVED!
"I'm going to help Mommy by pulling this laundry over to the washer for her."
"Ok, so riding it is a lot easier and SO much more fun... still I'm helping."
Just a quick pic of Shaun and Lil T playing one night this week. They have so much fun together.



2 comments:
What an inventive idea!! He got to help and you got to get the task at hand DONE! I'll have to remember that one.
He is such a big helper! I love that and it is kinda funny to watch them get frustrated when they can't do something! Love the last pic too!
Post a Comment