This year Shaun and I decided to do something a little different for Tyler's birthday. His birthday was on a Thursday and we both took the day off to spend with him doing whatever he wanted to do. We didn't tell him until that morning and he was SO excited when I told him he didn't have to go to school but that we were going to take Zachary to school so Shaun and I could spend the day with him.
After we took Zachary to school Tyler wanted to go to the donut shop for breakfast so that is where we headed to start our morning. Don't let that innocent face fool you this kid is NOT a cheap donut date. He can really put away the donuts!
After breakfast we went to the grocery store to pick out cupcakes to take to school the next day to share with his class. I had to get a few groceries too and since he was such a good sport at the store I let him open one of his presents when we got home. It is a Ninjago spinner set with two spinners and a battle arena (translation: lego tops with a boundry pin to spin them in).
I think he liked it!
We spent the rest of our morning watching some shows at home and taking it easy (his choice), then we went out for pizzza for lunch. After lunch we had Tyler take a short rest and Mommy & Daddy took a little nap too.
When he came downstairs after his nap we surprised him with his big present then we headed out to the movies to see The Lorax. What a cute movie! I think we all enjoyed that one.
After the movie we went to pick up Zachary so he could join in our fun. Then we were off to Malibu Speedway for a quick game of Putt-Putt. I forgot to take pictures we had so much fun! :)
After Putt-Putt Tyler picked hamburgers for dinner and wanted to go where we went last year for his birthday dinner so off we went to Five Guys.
Zachary was tuckered out from the Putt-Putt and slept through most of dinner.
We're so very proud of Tyler and what a sweet little guy he is. He's grown up a lot this year but I know this next year will bring even more maturity, fun and adventures for us all. We love you Lil T!



1 comment:
What a fun birthday indeed! I love 5 Guys, but what was Tyler eating in that picture, I can't tell! Love love love Zachary's cheeks in that picture!
Happy Birthday Tyler!
Post a Comment