On Monday, January 30th, at 9:11 am, our little family grew by one more and we are now Jones Squared Plus TWO! Zachary Reed Jones was born at 9:11 AM at a healthly 8 lbs, 12.7 oz and 20 inches.
I was scheduled to be induced the morning of the 30th, which was my actual due date, at 6 am. I went to bed around 11 Sunday night and couldn't sleep because I was excited about meeting our new little one but also nervous about the labor awaiting me. I think I finally fell asleep a little after midnight then I woke up around 1 am to go to the bathroom. On my way back to bed my water broke. Shaun was still awake and I called downstairs to him to let him know what was going on. I called my doctor and Shaun called his mom so that she could come and stay with Tyler until the morning. We checked into the hospital a little after 2:00 and I was ready to push by 8:15 when my doctor arrived to check me.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He is absolutely precious! Tyler will be such a great big brother! So happy for you guys! Don't you just love having 2 boys!?! :)
Post a Comment