This year we celebrated Christmas with Shaun's family at our house around the time of my birthday in the middle of the month when everyone was able to get together. It was nice and low key and doing things early is nice as it allows us to spread out the Christmas fun a bit.
Seeing as how I am less than excited to have my picture taken in all my pregnant glory I made sure I was the one taking most of the pictures this year.
T checking out one of his gifts very intently
showing off his Crayon bank from Grandma & Grandad
Grandma is doing a good job supplying him with change to fill this thing up but it's just not going fast enough for his liking. Feel free to send donations. ; )
Being silly with Grandma
and then of course with Daddy too



No comments:
Post a Comment