We're getting ready to put our house on the market, hopefully sometime in the next month, so we decided not to paint the room and just do some light decorating to keep the look pretty clean with an outer space them.
Many thanks to Shaun's dad for painting the art work for the walls.
He did an awesome job!
Also, thanks to Shaun's mom for making the Sun pillow.
This chest of drawers was part of a furniture set I had in my room when I was a little girl and I believe was my great grandmothers originally. It has been painted many, many times and hopefully will hold up for many years to come.
Part of our preping the house for sale meant moving toys upstairs which Tyler was excited about since he's before he's only had a few toys in his room. When it came time for bed tonight he was a little nervous about the change, but seems to be snoozing away ok now.



2 comments:
His room looks great. Excellent job Keeley!
Love the bed! How fun! Now he can have a friend sleep over! :)
Post a Comment