A few weeks ago we found out that Shaun was going to have to go back to Germany for work.... that next week.
Shaun and I have been trying to plan a vacation for the two of us to Europe for a couple of years. Luckily with this opportunity coming up for him, I was able to take some time off work and meet him after he was finished with his work so that we could finally have that vacation.
I met him in Amsterdam where we stayed for 2 nights, then we traveled by train to Brussels for a night and then on to Paris for 3 nights. It was a fast and busy trip but he had a wonderful time and are so thankful that we were able to go.
Below are some pictures from Amsterdam and I will follow up this post with some pictures from Brussels and Paris as well.

Amsterdam was great... very laid back, friendly, diverse and beautiful. They have more canals there than Venice does and those make for some of the best views to see.

This is the train station. It's being refurbished but is still a cool building to see.

We took a canal tour on one of the boats and were able to see a lot of the city that way.

The "I Amsterdam" sign in front of one of their large museums.
We went to the Van Gogh museum which I enjoyed very much. We also did a tour of the Heineken brewery which was fun.

Shaun griding some hops at
Heineken.
1 comment:
Awesome pictures, can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment