I hope everyone is staying cool in the heat these days. It's hard to believe that the summer is already nearing it's end, but I will be happy to see the heat go in hopefully the next month or so. Also our house is always happy to see football season coming!
Tyler and I were on vacation this past week in SanAntonio with my parents and my nieces. You might remember that we took a similar trip last year. We had a great time this year, even better than last year since Tyler is a little older and able to do more and keep up with the girls a little better now. It was a such a fun week and we're already looking forward to next year's trip!

Our little misfits

Aww...that's much better

fun in the lazy river with Gran

the kids love playing in the sand, since this is the only beach Tyler's ever seen he especially thinks it's really cool


There were two big slides and Tyler wasn't tall enough to go down either one much to his dismay. He did measure himself at the sign at least 3 times everyday, just to check and see if something had changed.

Swimming can wear a boy out!

1 picture... I get 1 picture with us both in it and this is the face I get from him... sigh

Tyler had so much fun trying to keep up with Syd this week

Hangin out with Gran after a fun day in the sun



1 comment:
How fun! I'm so glad you guys got to get away and relax. The picture of Tyler measuring himself just breaks my heart! He has the lowered head and everything!
Post a Comment