Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swimming Lessons

For the past couple of weeks in the evenings Tyler took swimming lessons at the Irving YMCA. It was a small class with Tyler and two girls, one we knew and one we didn't. Tyler's definitely not afraid of the water and his favorite part of class was getting to jump off the side.
Overall I think it went pretty well. Tyler is a strong kicker and on his way to swimming like a pro... ok maybe not a pro but I think pretty good for a 3 year old boy with a short attention span. :)

Tyler practicing with his teacher John



the whole class... Hannah, Tyler and Railey

Chillin pool side while we were waiting for the lessons to start the first night... I was worried he would be scared at first but he watched the earlier class finish up and was eager to know when it would be his turn



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yay, Tyler! The YMCA rocks for swimming lessons!