Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow... in Dallas

I realize the East Coast has been hit really hard in the last couple of weeks with snow and we can't compare with that, but holy cow for Dallas we had a LOT of snow today! It was snowing when I woke up and continued most of the day today. My office closed at 4 and Tyler and I headed home to play in the snow.






since we're never really sure how long the snow will last here I thought it would be best to get it documented early this morning before we left for school







this is the view out of my office window this morning before lunch







the view outside our front door this afternoon when we got home





the back yard before we started building our snowman





"Ok Mom take the picture so I can play already"



Tyler and our freshly created snowman


even a slide is SO much more fun in the snow

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the mustache on the snowman!