My parents drove up on Monday and picked up Tyler and took him home with them, so he got to spend the early part of Christmas week with them and had a blast. Shaun and I drove down Wednesday night to join him there and enjoy Christmas Eve the next day with my family.

Tyler's first gift on Christmas Eve was from Jen & Kevin Walsh, he a great time pushing around the other toys with it. Thanks Jen and Kevin!

Gran & Grandaddy with all the grandkids

my boys being silly

Bring on the gifts!

Tyler is usually good with pictures but I could not get him to smile to have his pictures taken with his cousins... at least the girls all managed pretty smiles. :)

Our family

This was the hit of the night for Tyler. My uncle Richard gave him this toy chainsaw... I think Tyler liked the goggles as much as he did the saw itself... he made just about everyone in the room try it out that night, it was very funny and cute.

The Whole clan

We were all excited to see it snow on Christmas Eve in Tyler. More fell in Dallas than there but Tyler still had a great time running around trying to catch the snow as it was falling.
Check out all the snow at our house when we got home late that night!
1 comment:
I love the chainsaw! Hilarious!
Post a Comment