I apologize for the severe blog drought during the month of November. It's been busy and I've been lazy to update things.
We so enjoyed the nice long break for Thanksgiving this past week and weekend. It was a great combination of time to get a few things done around the house and time to relax. Tyler is excited about Christmas this year and so we pulled out on the decorations and started putting them up around the house, and I took out the Christmas movies. So far Tyler has two favorite dvds that he's sticking with... Mickey's Christmas Carol and the classic Frosty the Snowman.

What? Wearing beads is manly as long as you're wearing a Star Wars shirt isn't it?!
Anyone have any request for me to play?
Rock N Roll baby!

Ta Da! Christmas tree up and decorated, check!



1 comment:
Love the cheezing grin on his face with his guitar! He looks so proud of how the tree turned out in the last picture too!
Post a Comment