Monday, September 14, 2009
Tyler says "God, please turn the rain off."
Last night on the way home from church, as it was slightly raining... again, Tyler asked me "what makes it rain?" To which I responded with "God makes it rain," and the response I got as he was looking out the window was "God, please turn the rain off." I thought that was pretty smart. :) Alas, God knows better than us and after a weekend of rain, it still continues.
After Soccertots on Saturday we were stuck inside for the rest of the day so we played with most everything from the toy box, colored, played our new Memory game, and watched no doubt more TV than any 2 year old should but it was a fun day. I think when I look back one day it will be the lazy days around the house cuddled up with my little guy that I will treasure the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a great picture! Children never cease to amaze me and I love hearing the innocent things that come out of their mouth. I too have had to answer that question several times but my answer is usually followed by "why?".
Super cute! I love that he was so polite in asking God, 'please'...Manners! Love it!
Post a Comment