I know I've been a major blog slacker lately. I was sick off and on for a week or so and busy at work so it's just something that fell off the to do list. Here a few pictures from the last several weeks that will catch you up on Tyler happenings.
Several weeks ago Tyler started Soccertots. It's every Saturday and so far I think he's enjoying it. He of course doesn't always want to have to listen and follow directions, but what 2 year old does right!?
Here we are at the back working on our little kicks
This is Tyler showing off his new Toy Story shirt and carrying his packpack (aka backpack) on his back to prove me wrong after we crammed it full of clothes, etc. to take to Gran's house



2 comments:
He is really growing up fast! He looks like a little man now! I love the Toy Story shirt and packpack.
I was just going to type the same thing Jamie said! He IS growing up too fast!
Post a Comment