Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun with Bubbles

Now that it's light outside when Tyler and I get home we've been trying to do some fun things out in the backyard or take a walk each day. On Monday I brought out the bubbles. We tried putting them in the bubble mower but it doesn't seem to work with the bubbles anymore so we went back to just using the wand from the bubble bottle. The wind was blowing quite a bit so sometimes it blew the bubbles out for us.





I love this picture with his little lip stuck out. Needless to say he did end up with a little bit of bubble soap on his face.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Bubbles are the best! Isn't it great to be able to play outside before bedtime?

The Iveys said...

So fun! Gosh, I hope Caden's mower doesn't stop blowing bubbles, I am in TROUBLE! Cute pic of him blowing bubbles too!