Sunday, November 2, 2008

Costume Parade

Tyler's school had a costume parade on Friday morning as part of their Halloween celebration. I went in to work late so that I could go and it was well worth it. When he first saw me there he seemed to be a little confused as to why I was there, but then was excited. I did an awful job taking video of the event, but I got some cute pictures of our little Monkey.

He kept walking up to me while I was trying to take his picture so here's one of the up CLOSE pictures I ended up with from that. Still cute I thought.


Cheese!

Hangin out with one of his teachers and some of his classmates.


Sitting with some of his class waiting for a picture. He was so torn on sitting with his class or not... he kept running over to me and giving me a hug then running back to sit with the class. It was very cute.

The Cutest Monkey I've ever seen! Tail, Banana and all. :)



2 comments:

The Iveys said...

Very cute! I love the banana hanging out of his pocket! Cutest monkey I've ever seen!

Jamie said...

I LOVE his costume! The banana just makes it but the curly tail is pretty darn cute as well. Hope you guys had a great Halloween!